It’s hard to believe that 2017 is just a few hours away from ending. Out of 27 years of ministry, this year has been the most challenging as well as the most rewarding years in our ministry lives. 2017 contained the greatest transitions in our lives to date. Although we’ve never felt more in the will of God than ever before, the journey has come with many sacrifices. And it’s within those sacrifices that we’ve seen the hand of the Father provide in every area of our lives.
Below are some quick transition highlights of our year…
- New Church building for Impact Church in Miami.
- Change of leadership Structure in Miami.
- Change of Pastorate after 17 years.
- Moved to Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Living in another state and working the ministry without our children (Painful).
- Establishing a new structure and vision for Discover Life Church, in Lawrenceville.
- New faces, new friends and a new dream.
My “take-away” from 2017 and my advice for you in 2018:
- Never be afraid of change.
- The will of God is the most rewarding and safest place we can ever be in.
- Big transitions are never absent from big sacrifices.
- Value must always trump cost. If you see the value, you must be willing to pay whatever the cost.
- The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you.
- New beginnings, new direction and new vision always come with new mercies.
Victoria, Calysta, Zayne, Zion and Zealynd and I speak blessing you you and your loved ones in your new adventures and challenges of 2018. May God richly bless you with His purpose and His power to fulfill it.
Happy New Year!